Administration on Aging The U.S. AoA is devoted to helping elderly individuals maintain their dignity and independence in their homes and communities through comprehensive, coordinated, and cost effective systems of long-term care, and livable communities across the U.S.
Alzheimer's Association The leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research.
American Bar Association, Commission on Law and Aging The ABA Commission on Law and Aging aims to strengthen and secure the legal rights, dignity, autonomy, quality of life, and quality of care of elders. It carries out this mission through research, policy development, technical assistance, advocacy, education, and training.
American Geriatrics Society Dedicated to improving the health, independence and quality of life of all older people.
Association for the Advancement of Retired Persons AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization that helps people 50 and over improve the quality of their lives.
National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys NAELA is a professional association of attorneys who are dedicated to improving the quality of legal services provided to seniors and people with special needs.
Articles & Videos
- Oh, Brother! With Parents Aging, Squabbling Siblings Turn to Elder Mediation, AARP
- Elder Decisions in Elder Mediation, Mediate.com
- Tough Elder Decisions: The Mediation Option, Mediate.com
- Elder Care Mediation, Right at Home
- Mediators Help Families with Tough Choices of Aging, NPR Morning Edition
- The Caregivers: Sibling disputes over care, CBS Evening News Video
- Mediators Save Caregivers' Relationships, CBSNews.com
- Mediating Elder-Care Disputes, Wall Street Journal Online
Senior Legal Hotline Nonprofit agency that provides free legal advice, assistance and education to seniors.
Wheelchair Getaways: Wheelchair Accessible Van Rentals Provides accessible van rentals throughout the United States.
wsRadio.com: Coping with Caregiving An online radio show covering the many issues and challenges of caregiving.